We’re now less than two months away from MarTech Europe, which will take place in London on 1-2 November, and my anticipation is building. The high-velocity exchange of ideas and experiences at MarTech always teaches me so much about the rapidly evolving practice of marketing technology in B2B and B2C organizations.
Above is an overview of the agenda, which features 25+ sessions — one more special, closing session to be announced soon — covering a wide range of contemporary topics at the dynamic intersection of marketing, technology, and management:
- IT/marketing collaboration and governance
- marketing-powered digital transformation case studies
- marketing operations frameworks
- personalization and experimentation at scale
- real-world agile marketing practices
- marketing technology vendor management
- marketing technology stack architectures
- and much, much more…
Thanks to an amazing roster of industry experts and experienced practitioners, this promises to be an intense two days of learning and inspiration for how to grow marketing technology capabilities in your organization.
I hope to see you there!