As summer enters its home stretch, it’s time to look forward to the fall — and the next MarTech Europe conference in London, November 1-2.
And time to take advantage of the lowest ticket prices of our “alpha rate” — a 23% discount — which expires August 13.
The pace of marketing technology innovation continues to accelerate, and as this latest study reveals, understanding how to manage marketing technology has become one of the most important skills for senior marketers to be successful.
MarTech is the world’s premier, vendor-independent conference dedicated to addressing the global intersection of marketing, technology, and management. Here is just a brief overview of what you can expect at this intense, two-day event:
- The latest “state of the industry” analysis by yours truly, synthesizing the progress of 2016 and forward-looking opportunities for 2017
- An amazing joint keynote from the Global Consumer CIO of Unilever and the Global Chief Strategy Officer of SapientNitro on “Digital Transformation: Getting It Done and Getting It Right”
- Candid interviews and open discussions with leading marketing technology vendors such as Adobe, Google, IBM, Marketo, Oracle, and Salesforce
- Real-world marketing technology case studies from companies such as ABB, Basware, BMC, Luxoft, Microsoft, Nutrica, Skyscanner, Travelex, The Weather Company, and more
- Insights and frameworks from experienced martech thought leaders and consultants from Deloitte, iProspect, McKinsey, Real Story Group, Urban Airship, and Velocity Partners
- Pragmatic lessons you can apply today on topics such as agile marketing, data-driven customer experiences, innovative marketing stack architectures, modern marketing operations management, martech vendor management, open source marketing platforms, personalization at scale, and much more
- The opportunity to network with and learn from hundreds of your peers, senior leaders in marketing, IT, and digital roles across a wide cross-section of B2B and B2C organizations
Need one more incentive to sign up? You can use the code “MarTechInsider” (case sensitive, without the quotes) to receive an extra 10% discount. Register before the alpha rate expires on August 13 for the best price combined.
I hope to see you there!