The MarTech conference is coming up next month — check out our big (and, whoa, I mean BIG) MarTech preview if you haven’t seen it yet. Nota bene (er, nota beta?): discount “beta” rates for tickets expire next week.
As part of the run up to the main event, Jennifer Cannon, senior editor at Marketing Land and MarTech Today is going to host an “Ask Me Anything” webinar with me next Thursday, August 15, at 1:00pm EST. You can submit questions when you register — yes, registration is free but required to participate — or you can sling your questions at us in real-time through the webinar interface itself on the day of the event.
What burning martech questions do you have? Here are a few seeds to sow…
- Can we truly declare that martech is marketing now? Why? Why not?
- What’s up with McDonald’s having an SVP of martech but no CMO?
- What ideas from Amazon’s innovation playbook can the rest of us
- Is agile adoption of martech tools chaos incarnate or the Martech New Deal?
- Is utilization the wrong metric for your martech stack?
- Are we making progress as an industry on martech stack integration?
- What is, definitively, the best ice cream flavor in the world?
Just kidding on that last one. Everyone knows it’s chocolate chip. From either Toscanini’s or Ranc’s. (Haven’t had the pleasure of those yet? It’s another reason to join us for MarTech in Boston next month.)
I can’t promise that we’ll get to everyone’s questions, but we’ll do our best.
Register for our chat, bring your questions, and let’s talk martech!
Get chiefmartec.com directly in your inbox!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest insights on martech as soon as they hit the wire. I usually publish an article every week or two — aiming for quality over quantity.