You’ve already read about the incredible line-up we have for paid all-access attendees at the upcoming MarTech conference, September 16-18 in Boston. (If you haven’t, check it out — you won’t believe all the top industry experts and leading brand practitioners who will be sharing their wisdom and experience in our keynotes and educational editorial sessions.)
If you want the full MaTech experience, that’s the way to go.
But, if you’re on a tight budget or have limited time — or maybe you just want to dip your toe in the MarTech pool before diving in (although I assure you, the water’s great!) — come and join us for free with the MarTech Expo+ Pass.
Here’s what you get access to, at absolutely no cost, with this pass:
- The entire Expo Hall, with more than 70 innovative martech vendors
- Full-length Solutions Track sessions led by market-defining vendors
- Bite-sized tutorials, case studies, and demos in the Discover MarTech Theater
- Access to ONE editorial session of your choice (sorry, keynotes not included)
- Speed Networking on Monday, September 16, from 4:15pm – 5:00pm
- Opening Reception on Monday, September 16, 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Expo Hall Reception on Tuesday, September 17, 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Downloadable conference speaker presentations
- MarTech Connect, our new AI-powered networking app, powered by Brella
Here are the 40+ presentations that will be running in our Solutions Track and the Discover MarTech Theater:
Don’t let this opportunity to get a tremendous amount of martech information and insight at no cost. Register for your free MarTech Expo+ Pass now.
Get chiefmartec.com directly in your inbox!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest insights on martech as soon as they hit the wire. I usually publish an article every week or two — aiming for quality over quantity.