It might be the dead of winter right now, but spring is only a couple of months away — as is the next MarTech Conference, April 15-17 at the San Jose Convention Center. As you can see from even the partial snapshot of sessions above, it’s going to be an amazing event.
The agenda is 95% complete — a few surprise additions are in the works. But as you browse through it, you’ll see that it’s an all-star line up of leading practitioners and industry experts:
- Tony Ralph, VP Marketing Product at Walmart eCommerce
- David Raab, Principal at Raab & Associates
- Nancy Duarte, Principal at Duarte, Inc.
- David Encizo, VP Marketing Technology & Operations at Wells Fargo
- Helen Abramova, Marketing Technology Lead at Verizon Business Group
- Oscar Castro, VP eCommerce & Digital Marketing at Harry & David
- Teresa Joy, VP Marketing Technology and Operations at Autodesk
- Benjamin Bloom, Senior Director Analyst Gartner
- Rishi Dave, CMO Vonage
- Mathew Sweezey, Principal of Marketing Insights at Salesforce
- Sara McNamara, Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Cloudera
- Christopher Penn, Chief Data Scientist at Trust Insights
- Rinoti Amin, Director of Growth, Engagement & Retention at Malwarebytes
- Matt Desilet, Senior Marketing Manager at Lola.com
- Seth Earley, Author of The AI-Powered Enterprise
- Joel Eaton, Data Architect at Red Hat
- Tim Sawicki, Data Engineer at Red Hat
- Stefano Fanfarillo, Partner and Director, Personalization & Digital Marketing at Boston Consulting Group
- Sarah Fisher, Marketing Technologist at Pearson VUE
- Kelly Jo Horton, Principal Engineer, Marketing Operations & Technology at ROOM
- Guan Wang, Director, Marketing Analytics at DocuSign
- Matthew Gomez, Senior Manager, Marketing Operations at Laureate Online Education
- Priya Rajan, VP and Head of Marketing at Datavisor
- Jeff Eckman, CEO at Blue Green Brands
- Steve Scotkin, Senior Director, Marketing Technology at Thomson Reuters
- Carol Mendelhall, Marketing Operations Manager at Thomson Reuters
- Ajay Sampat, Engineering Manager, Growth at Lyft
- Amisha Sud, Marketing Manager at Twitter
- Sam Melnick, VP Marketing at Allocadia
- Anita Brearton, Founder/CEO at CabinetM
- Signe McKie, Email and Digital Marketing Specialist at CaringBridge
- Erin Alemdar, Senior Digital Strategist at Whereoware
- Paul Green, Director of Marketing Technologies at Extreme Networks
- Jenifer Salzwedel, Senior Director, Marketing Operations & Enablement at Poly
- Sean Hiss, Chief of Staff to the CMO, VP Marketing at Hitachi Vantara
- Erin Rowles, Director of Marketing Technology and Automation at Deluxe Corp.
I’m looking forward to seeing you there!
Get chiefmartec.com directly in your inbox!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest insights on martech as soon as they hit the wire. I usually publish an article every week or two — aiming for quality over quantity.