Want to attend MarTech in Boston this fall, October 1-3? (If you’re a hybrid marketing technologist — or a marketing executive who depends on them — the answer should be, “Of course!”) Then this is the last week to get tickets at the lowest “alpha” rate — prices go up on Sunday, July 29.
Since our first sneak peak of the MarTech agenda last month, we’ve added three exciting new keynote speakers:
- Michael Tidmarsh, CTO of Ogilvy Worldwide
- Shiva Mirhosseini, VP Marketing Technology and Digital Experience at Aetna
- Jeremy Epstein, Author of The Decentralized Marketing Organization
We also just added an exciting new session on the Design Thinking + Martech: The Multiplier Effect, which will walk through real-life applications of design thinking in the context of marketing technology management, with case examples from Microsoft, Samsung, T-Mobile, Adobe, and Starbucks.
- A deeper understanding of design thinking as a key driver of the growing “experience economy”
- Examples of how to use design thinking and iterative customer insights to focus on what matters within your existing martech stack
- Five specific tools you can start using today, with real-world stories of how leading companies at different maturity levels have applied and seen immediate impact
Check out the full MarTech agenda here.
By the way, if you’re considering taking one of our optional half-day workshops at MarTech, you’d better book now — they’ve been filling up at an extraordinary rate. (And for good reason:
- A blended curriculum of marketing, technology, and management topics that unearths new possibilities, reveals emerging opportunities and affirms the work you do.
- Two incredibly intense days of sessions and networking; an unequaled chance to meet your peers and connect with leading marketing technology vendors.
Designed for hybrid leaders charged with breaking down silos and assembling marketing technology stacks that deliver exceptional results for their organizations.
- A dynamic, intelligent community that will help accelerate your career and empower you to become a stronger, more confident professional.
- Focused on any particular vertical or industry (we believe that revelations can come from unexpected places).
- A place to learn how to manage any particular tool or technology (if you want that, we suggest a vendor-specific show).
- Beholden to one software or professional services firm looking to hock its wares (our singular focus is your experience, not making next quarter’s sales quota).
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend the world’s leading independent marketing technology conference — register for MarTech before ticket prices go up July 29. See you in Boston!
Get chiefmartec.com directly in your inbox!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest insights on martech as soon as they hit the wire. I usually publish an article every week or two — aiming for quality over quantity.
1 thought on “Last week to get MarTech tickets at the lowest rate for an awesome conference in Boston”
I miss this opportunity get tickets before 29th July for MarTech but I book my tickets today and join this amazing event. There are so many brand attend this event so, It is very good opportunity make a contact with that brand. I wish, in near future I could be the speaker for this event.