Thanks to everyone who’s shared or responded to semantic marketing and the SEO++ idea. It’s been great to connect with other people who are also intrigued by the possibilities that are starting to appear at the intersection of marketing and the semantic web.
- Jennifer Zaino at SemanticWeb.com interviewed me and published an article To Market, To Market, The Semantic Way.
- Richard MacManus at ReadWriteWeb awarded me Comment of the Day: Semantic Marketing for my remarks in response to Alex Iskold’s terrific article Semantic Web Patterns: A Guide to Semantic Technologies.
- Valeria Maltoni of Conversation Agent also gave a nod to SEO++ in her post on Web 3.0 Search Aligning with Data.
- Kevin Newcomb at SearchEngineWatch shared a little SEO++ link love in his Highlights from the SEW Blog: March 17-21, 2008.
- A brief exchange of comments with Paul Miller, who writes The Semantic Web blog on ZDNet, was the catalyst for putting these preliminary thoughts together.
Greatly appreciate the encouragement, feedback, and sharing of these thoughts. It’s one of the more exciting areas of ferment in the (not too distant?) future of marketing technology, and I look forward to more discussions around it.
Get chiefmartec.com directly in your inbox!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest insights on martech as soon as they hit the wire. I usually publish an article every week or two — aiming for quality over quantity.
1 thought on “Semantic Marketing, SEO++ Feedback”
Really helpful info. Thanks.