It’s been a great year — and a busy one — for everyone in the marketing technology space. And all indications are that next year will be even more of a rocketship.
For now though, I just want to say thank you for reading and contributing to this blog this year. The exchange of ideas that we’ve shared over the past 12 months has been very inspiring to me.
Reflecting back on the year, these were my top 10 favorite posts — presented here in case you missed any and want to catch up on some “light” reading during the holidays:
- 5 meta-trends underlying almost all of modern marketing
- 5 marketing meta-trends — the hour-long presentation essay & slide deck
- The 2012 version of the marketing technology landscape supergraphic
- Agile marketing in a single whiteboard sketch
- Everything is marketing, everyone must be agile
- Why marketing software will never be like ERP
- Is marketing technology consolidating or diversifying?
- Marketing technology: suite, platform, or portfolio
- Engineers are becoming a lot like marketers too
- “We want to test bold, new ideas that always work.”
Happy holidays and best wishes for the New Year.
Get chiefmartec.com directly in your inbox!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest insights on martech as soon as they hit the wire. I usually publish an article every week or two — aiming for quality over quantity.
1 thought on “How a marketing technologist says “Happy Holidays””
Happy 2013 and many thanks for the interesting stuff and how you take it.