The agenda for MarTech Boston, October 2-4, has just been posted, and I am once again awed and humbled by the incredible cast of speakers who have agreed to participate. If you want to understand the real truth of how to lead at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management, this will be a two-day conference you won’t want to miss.
Let’s start with the keynotes:
- David Edelman, CMO of Aetna, on B2C marketing and digital transformation
- Rishi Dave, CMO of Dun & Bradstreet, on B2B marketing and digital transformation
- Robert Scoble, author of The Fourth Transformation, on augmented reality in marketing
- Travis Wright, author of Digital Sense, on surprising new marketing technologies
- Brian Kardon, CMO of Fuze (former CMO of Eloqua); Jon Miller, CEO of Engagio (former CMO of Marketo); and Mike Volpe, CMO of Cybereason (former CMO of HubSpot) — the CMOs who launched the martech revolution 10 years ago — together on stage for the first time ever, discussing the past and future of the industry they helped forge
(As a veteran martech geek, I’m personally looking forward to that last keynote, moderating a fireside chat with those former arch rivals from Eloqua, HubSpot, and Marketo. But it won’t be just “inside baseball” and war stories — hearing how these masters of martech leverage their experience in their current roles will reveal powerful lessons for all modern marketing leaders.)
But that’s just the beginning. Every speaker at MarTech is a bona fide superstar marketing executive, practitioner, or thought leader.
In the Marketing track, we’ll highlight terrific case studies and research on how technology is being applied to deliver brilliant campaigns and customer experiences:
- Ryan Scott, VP digital operations & innovation at Keurig Green Mountain
- Frank Bifulco, CMO, and Mark Pickett, senior director of customer analytics, at Staples
- Steve Lok, head of martech & operations at The Economist
- Anuj Agrawal, CMO of Earth Networks
- Bertrand Vandewiele, senior director of marketing at Philips, with Randy Delgado of CMG
- Ryan Kelly, VP marketing platform at GoDaddy
- Steve Gogolak, VP digital marketing & client experience at Boston Private
- Kyle Duford, global VP of digital & ecommerce at Dr. Martens
- Michael Becker, managing partner at mCordis
- Donna Sammander, director of marketing technology, and Genevieve Longtin, director of email marketing, at Sharecare
In the Technology track, we’ll dive more deeply into new and emerging technologies that will be disrupting marketing in the year ahead, as well as better understanding the pragmatic realities of designing and operating the marketing stacks we rely on today:
- David Raab, founder of the Customer Data Platform Institute
- Tony Byrne, founder of Real Story Group
- Jeremy Epstein, CEO of Never Stop Marketing
- Steve Sirich, general manager, Bing Ads, at Microsoft
- Gerry Murray, research director, marketing and sales technology at IDC
- Anita Brearton, CEO of CabinetM
- Laurie Azaria Klauser, VP worldwide marketing at Entuity
- Shiva Vannavada, CTO at iCrossing
- Jeff Harvey, director of marketing technology at Red Wing Shoe Co.
- Shawn Goodin, CTO of marketing at JPMorgan Chase
- Holly Rollo, CMO of RSA Security
- David Edwards and Helen Edwards, co-editors at Quartz AI
Finally, in the Management track, we’ll address the organizational challenges in making marketing technology truly successful — the people and process corners of the people-process-technology triangle:
- Neenu Sharma, VP of marketing strategy & operations at GE Digital
- Sam Melnick, VP marketing at Allocadia
- Justin Sharaf, director of marketing technology & operations at LogMeIn
- Dave Knox, managing partner at WPP Ventures
- Laura Patterson, president of VisionEdge Marketing
- Cynthia Gumbert, head of marketing at MarkForged
- Clay Stobaugh, EVP & CMO at John Wiley & Sons
- Erica Seidel, founder & executive recruiter at The Connective Good
- Jay Wilson, SVP marketing platforms & services at Healthgrades
- Victor Misawa, SVP marketing global at Newell Brands
- Olaf Lenzmann, CTO at Market Logic Software
- Shawn Kanungo, senior manager at Deloitte
- Jeff Eckman, founder & CEO at Blue Green, with Sai Ravela, principal research scientist in the department of atmospheric and planetary sciences at MIT
Don’t miss the chance to learn from this amazing group of marketing technology leaders and experts. Register now to take advantage of our lowest, early-bird “alpha” rates — prices go up after July 22.
Here’s the current agenda-at-a-glance (with a few more speakers to be added shortly):
Looking forward to seeing you in Boston in the fall!
Get chiefmartec.com directly in your inbox!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest insights on martech as soon as they hit the wire. I usually publish an article every week or two — aiming for quality over quantity.