Wow, now that’s an infographic!
I’m excited to share with you the agenda for the MarTech, taking place in Boston, September 16-18. If you want to learn how to leverage technology effectively as a marketing leader, this conference was designed for you.
As an all-access ticket holder, you’ll be able to participate in the full program:
- all five keynotes
- 24 educational sessions — in three editorial tracks of Technology & Operations, Data & Analytics, and Marketing & Leadership — led by industry experts and experienced practitioners
- two additional tracks of Sponsored sessions and MarTech Theater presentations in the Expo Hall
- sponsored presentations at breakfast and lunch — or choose a “birds of a feather” lunch with peers
- over 50 exhibitors showing state-of-the-art martech solutions and services
- and two networking receptions on the evenings of September 16 & 17
If you want to have an even deeper learning experience, you can choose one of eight half-day workshops led by the top leaders in their field:
- The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology (Tony Byrne)
- Agile Marketing Advantage (Andrea Fryrear)
- Creating Connected Experiences (Jeff Cram)
- Using CDP to Make the Most of Your Customer Data (David Raab)
- Building a Badass Marketing Team with Talent Optimization (Erica Seidel)
- A Marketer’s Guide to Attribution Analysis (Christopher Penn)
- Optimizing SEO Operations for Marketing Leaders (Jessica Bowman)
- Your Lifeboat For The Coming Data Privacy Storm (Kristina Podnar) — JUST ADDED
Right now is the best time to reserve your spot for the all-access program and the workshop of your choice. Our early bird “alpha” ticket prices will expire on July 13 — and every year our workshops sell out early due to their limited capacity.
It’s going to be an amazing event. See you in September!