Wow, now that’s an infographic!
I’m excited to share with you the agenda for the MarTech, taking place in Boston, September 16-18. If you want to learn how to leverage technology effectively as a marketing leader, this conference was designed for you.
As an all-access ticket holder, you’ll be able to participate in the full program:
- all five keynotes
- 24 educational sessions — in three editorial tracks of Technology & Operations, Data & Analytics, and Marketing & Leadership — led by industry experts and experienced practitioners
- two additional tracks of Sponsored sessions and MarTech Theater presentations in the Expo Hall
- sponsored presentations at breakfast and lunch — or choose a “birds of a feather” lunch with peers
- over 50 exhibitors showing state-of-the-art martech solutions and services
- and two networking receptions on the evenings of September 16 & 17
If you want to have an even deeper learning experience, you can choose one of eight half-day workshops led by the top leaders in their field:
- The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology (Tony Byrne)
- Agile Marketing Advantage (Andrea Fryrear)
- Creating Connected Experiences (Jeff Cram)
- Using CDP to Make the Most of Your Customer Data (David Raab)
- Building a Badass Marketing Team with Talent Optimization (Erica Seidel)
- A Marketer’s Guide to Attribution Analysis (Christopher Penn)
- Optimizing SEO Operations for Marketing Leaders (Jessica Bowman)
- Your Lifeboat For The Coming Data Privacy Storm (Kristina Podnar) — JUST ADDED
Right now is the best time to reserve your spot for the all-access program and the workshop of your choice. Our early bird “alpha” ticket prices will expire on July 13 — and every year our workshops sell out early due to their limited capacity.
It’s going to be an amazing event. See you in September!
Get chiefmartec.com directly in your inbox!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest insights on martech as soon as they hit the wire. I usually publish an article every week or two — aiming for quality over quantity.