Last month, we had an incredibly energetic audience of 1,600 professionals at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management at our MarTech East conference in Boston. It was so great to be back in Boston, where this all started just 3 years ago.
If you weren’t able to attend, here’s your chance to catch the full 90-minute opening keynote block, including:
- A walk-through of The Grand View of Martech (a martech manifesto)
- Key data from our modern marketing org study and The Stackies: Org Edition
- An updated look at the 5 Disruptions to Marketing heading into 2018
- A passionate fireside chat with David Edelman, CMO of Aetna, on marketing leadership
- Another electrifying fireside chat with Rishi Dave, CMO of Dun & Bradstreet, including a walk-through of their marketing “org stack”
Watch the video below and download the slide deck from Slideshare:
P.S. Want to propose a session for MarTech West in San Jose, April 23-25? Our call-for-speakers is open now until December 7. If you’re an experienced practitioner or an industry thought-leader — or both! — we’d love to hear ideas that you’d be passionate about presenting.
Get chiefmartec.com directly in your inbox!
Subscribe to my newsletter to get the latest insights on martech as soon as they hit the wire. I usually publish an article every week or two — aiming for quality over quantity.